Favorite Video Friday – Golden Retriever and her mom are grateful
After a lot of long days competing for the Twin Cities’ Hottest Dog, we’re sitting back and reflecting on what really matters today.
- We’ll be able to go to bed early now.
- All my dogs are happy and healthy.
- Foster Maggie is making huge strides after a year and a half with us.
- The contest brought lots of attention to a great organization, Minnesota Sheltie Rescue.
- We truly have the most amazing friends around. Thank you to all of you who supported Jasper and voted your hearts out this past week. We were floored by your support.
Given how much we have to be grateful for, it seemed to be appropriate that this video came across my feed today. It’s a little different from past videos shared here on Friday, but once you hear it I think you will know why I shared it. Gratitude comes in many forms. This kind of gratitude (and relief) is one I think most owners can understand.
Have an amazing weekend and a wonderful Friday everyone!